We await our visitors with numerous discounts. Proof of eligibility is required for discounts.
Entry is free at all times – under Government Decree 194/2000 (XI. 24.) – for:
- Children aged under 6
- Pensioners aged above 70
- Disabled persons with 1 accompanying person
- Persons with a professional pass issued by a minister
- LMembers of a professional public collection organisation with at least 400 members (Association of Librarians, Association of Archivists, Pulszky Society, ICOM)
- Teachers with a valid teacher ID card
- Persons having a valid membership card of the National Association of Hungarian Journalists
The following persons are entitled to free entry at the first weekend of every month:
- Persons under the age of 26
- Persons under 18 and close relatives accompanying them (maximum 2 persons)
Persons entitled to a 50% discount on admission at all times:
- From the age of 6 to the age of 26
- Over the age of 62
- Close relatives (maximum 2 persons) accompanying at least two persons aged under 18
On our national holidays (15 March, 20 August, 23 October), everyone can visit our exhibitions free of charge.
Hungary Card: 2 persons are entitled to a 25% discount on the price of the ticket.
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU SEE?
Sign up for our newsletter
To find out about our news, our exhibitions
Keep in touch with the museum and be the first to know about new exhibitions, events, courses, access tours and more.